Monday, June 11, 2012

Fishing Father's Day Card

My father-in-law is the fisherman in our family.  Since I'm pretty sure he won't be looking at my blog I thought I would share the Fishing Father's Day card I made for him.  This card was super simple to make and would be easy to duplicate if you have access to a Hobby Lobby store.

Fishing Father's Day Card Directions:
  1. Make card from cream cardstock or use ready made card.  Finished size: 5" x 6 1/2".
  2. Trim pebble patterned paper (item #154534, The Paper Studio) 1 1/2" x 6 1/4", trim small fish on blue patterned paper (item #444471) 3 6/16 x 6 1/4", align papers and place a couple of pieces of tape on the back to secure, ink edges, and adhere to card.
  3. Trim gray cardstock, trim cream cardstock, ink edges of cream cardstock, layer, and adhere to card.
  4. Adhere fishing stickers (SPJJ102 by Jolee's).
  5. Stamp Happy Father's Day sentiment (C4666 by Hero Arts) with black ink, layer with gray cardstock, and adhere with foam tape.
All supplies from Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice card for your father-in-law, I am sure it will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊