Friday, July 20, 2012

I Love You Card

This week I came across a couple of new challenges that I wanted to try.  This I Love You card was made combining Our Creative Corner Color Challenge and a favorite animal theme challenge from Charisma Cardz Challenges.  This card was a lot of fun to make.  The digital stamp came colored and the sweet image is of my favorite animal the cat. 

I Love You Card Supplies: Aqua blue cardstock, navy patterned paper by Pebbles (Sunny Side collection, 751278, Happiness), patterned paper by Echo Park (Hello Summer collection, HS29006, For The Birds), light pink cardstock, white glitter cardstock, Purrfect Valentine digital stamp by Jamie Kay, decorative corner punch, corner rounder, Cricut machine, Stamping cartridge (heart chain), white glitter tape by Recollections, rhinestones, and stampin' dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute little kitty cat, Andrea...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! I love this image and you have coloured it purr-fectly (pardon my pun)! This made me smile today :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, such a gorgeous card, and what a cute image! I like the layers of patterned paper and the pink hearts just finish it off nicely. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Cat ! My Favorite Animal ! I like ! Too cute ! Magnificent realization. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, lovely card. Thanks so much for joining in with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great use of the colors in the challenge, and what an adorable puppy!
    thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Hun the stamp is gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊