Thursday, January 17, 2013

Heart Mouse XOXO Card

This week is flying by! Today is my Friday, so hooray for the weekend!!! This afternoon I made another Valentine's card to share with you. This Heart Mouse XOXO Card was made using the sketch from Repeat Impressions and a digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and used dimensionals to adhere the image. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

My Heart Mouse XOXO Card is entered into the following challenges:

    1. Make It Monday: ANYTHING GOES
    2. Crafting by Design: ALCOHOL MARKERS
    3. Lady Anne's: ANYTHING GOES

2 comments:

  1. I tell you, the expressions on some images just melt your heart and this is one of them. Adorable little cutie and I think your card is wonderful. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card you made and great background adn color choice! =)
    Thanks for joining us on Anything Goes at Lady Anne's challenges!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊