Saturday, March 23, 2013

Eggstra Special Easter Card


Hello! I hope you are enjoying this lovely Saturday morning. As I sit here typing my post, I'm listening to two Mourning Doves cooing to each other on my roof. They are so sweet and they've been doing this for the last week. It's been driving the cats crazy but I really enjoy it.

The card I'm sharing with you today was made with my favorite colours, purple and green. The design for this Eggstra Special Easter Card comes from a card made by Shannon White at Enchanted Ladybug Creations. I flipped her design and added twine and rhinestones to mix it up but I love the simplicity of her layout. I was looking for something fast and simple to make multiple cards and she provided the perfect solution. The precoloured digital stamp is from an Easter four pack from San's Design and the twine is from Doodlebug Design inc. The purple patterned paper is by The Paper Studio, green polka dots from the Ooh La La collection from My Mind's Eye and I've used Summer Starfruit and Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up!. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

My Eggstra Special Easter Card is entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie, love the layout and colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! I adore the fabulous coloring and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just sooooo cute with this little bunny )) Lovely combinations of purple and green.
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Easter” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊