Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello Card

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! This morning I planted a flat of petunias in my front flower bed. Then I spent some time in my craft room creating this Hello Card. I used the BINGO challenge at Simply Create Too for the design elements of my card. I used the "I" row which called for: Green, Banner, Gems, Embossing and Circles.  I heat embossed the Lacy & Lovely circles by Stampin' Up! with Gumball Green and used Black and Melon Mambo as accent colors. The green patterned paper is from the Amy Tangerine collection by American Crafts and the sentiment stamp is from TPC Studios. The design is simple but I really love the bright green with the black contrast. Thanks for stopping by!


My Hello Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great design! I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice project with wonderful visual interest. Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contrast of the green circles on the black background makes a dramatic statement as does the pop of red. We're so glad you stopped by 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you're our winner this week!! Thanks so much for participating in the Sister Act Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Andrea: Your card is beautiful. Glad you joined us for our BINGO Challenge at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    Http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creation! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Bingo Challenge!
    Claire xx
    SCT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊