Friday, August 30, 2013

Simple Butterfly Card

When I first started making cards I didn't own very many stamps. My stamp collection consisted of mainly sentiments. My card designs were created using patterned paper and stickers. Over the last year I have rarely use stickers and relied on stamping, embossing and punches. This afternoon I was looking through my sticker draw and found several beautiful butterfly stickers by K & Company. I immediately decided to revert back to my old ways and I made this Simple Butterfly Card. The only tools you need is a trimmer and a decorative edge punch. Sometimes it's nice to keep things simple. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!



My Simple Butterfly Card is entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I know I love how quickly cards come together with pretty stickers :) Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful butterfly! such a pretty card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊