Sunday, October 26, 2014

BE YOU {TIFUL} Emerging Color Card

Hello! I've been spending some much needed time in my craft room this afternoon. Since I started working full-time several weeks ago, my crafting time has been very limited. For this BE YOU {TIFUL} Emerging Color Card, I was inspired by the colours at the Colour Me Playful! challenge. The colors are perfect for the emerging colors technique. If you want to see my step by step directions click here for a previous post. The challenge colors are:
  • Basic Black
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Elegant Eggplant
  • Crisp Cantaloupe 
  • Neutral
The black is bordering my emerging color panel but it's hard to see in the picture. What do you think about the pop of white on the large flower? Is it too random or does it help draw your eye to the largest focal image? Let me know what you think. The only stamp set used was the Flower Patch photopolymer set by Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and wonderful technique! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Andrea - I think the white flower centre works really well; it provides a great focal point and is very eye-catching. I love your use of the emerging colours technique too. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and the message are really nice and pleasant. Very nice effect for so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to love the pop of white - and this technique is gorgeous in these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that color combo! it look so amazing i will have to remember it. I would of inked a little bit the edges of the white flower just a tad! but it looks beautiful anyways!
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊