Friday, July 10, 2015

Pretty Patterned Paper Card


Hooray for Friday!!! This afternoon my chore was washing laundry and the best part about this chore is the appliances do all the work. Once the bed sheets were in the washer I had a good hour to play in my craft room. I decided to make this Pretty Patterned Paper Card to play along with the SU-Only Challenge to use patterned paper. If you follow my blog then you may already know how much I love the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. There isn't a bad pattern in the stack! I ended up using all scrap pieces on this card from my previous creations. Then I decided to use an encouragement sentiment from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and highlight it with a butterfly. To create the butterfly I sponged Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then using one of the larger stamps from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set with Pacific Point ink. The butterfly was the punched using the Elegant Butterfly punch and three small basic pearls were added. I hope you like the mix of these patterned papers. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Pretty Patterned Paper Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors with your flowers and butterfly! Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers' in this week's Cheer Up the Lonely Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea!! Love the layers and dps you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others- very pretty! Love the use of the DSP with your sweet butterfly and sentiment- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the message on this -- for life is not perfect - and we all need Happiness. The colors and design are very soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty colors and DSP you used...the butterfly is the icing on the "cake". Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Designer Paper Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and awesome use of your DSP. So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the different design papers - a fab design. Thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊