Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sweet Day Card

Can you believe it's July??? The saying is true, "time flies when you're having fun," and I must be because last month flew by!!! One thing that helped is I'm finally feeling better after the car wreck that totaled my vehicle in January. My creativity and energy were zapped for a good four months. Thankfully things are getting back to normal and my back pain is easing where I can sit at my craft desk for a longer periods of time and that makes me happy.

Now, onto this Sweet Day Card created using this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I really liked working with this sketch and I'm definitely saving it to use again. The image and sentiment used are by Doodle Pantry from their Sweet Stuff set that is free with your purchase. Coordinating papers were selected from my scrap stash. To accent the sentiment I added two punched bitty banners and two red candy dots, that's it. The background paper is a little loud and I decided to stick with the less is more approach.

I'm entering this Sweet Day Card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card ! Simple and clean styla as I like ! Beautiful layout and magnificent papers. Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Fun image and I love your papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper combo! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very very cute I love the super fun bubble gum machine and your papers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love...I have one of those machines except I put M&M's in it..haha So glad you are healing from the accident. Thank you for sharing and joining us at the Ants in the Pantry Digital Challenge #7 at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊