Saturday, July 18, 2015

Turtle Christmas Card

Okay, another card is done. This Turtle Christmas Card is for the Bugaboo Tuesday Recipe Challenge. The recipe includes: 3 Embellishments, 2 Designer Papers and 1 Ribbon/Twine. The holly paper is by Doodlebug Designs and the Merry Christmas paper is from The Paper Studio. Using my Copic markers the Turtle - Christmas image was colored and then cut to fit the scalloped Spellbinder die cut. I added red twine from the Twinery and three silver sequins. That's it!

Now, the countdown is on! There are five hours left of the Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenge event and I have two more cards to complete. My break to cook dinner and watch a movie with the hubby set me back a few hours. It's a good thing I'm a night owl. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊