Thursday, December 31, 2015

Handmade Guy Christmas Gifts

Comic Collage Canvas, 16 x 20

It's time to count down the last few hours left in 2015! This month went by very quickly and although I didn't make many cards this month I wanted to share the Handmade Guy Christmas Gifts I made for my brother. This year my brother requested a handmade gift and he didn't give me any specifics. He likes Batman, Superman and Wolverine, so I made him a Comic Collage Canvas using vintage comics and Mod Podge Matte. The second gift is a pair of king size Batman pillow cases using some fun fabric. I always enjoy making gifts and I hope my brother enjoys what I made him.

King Size Batman Pillow Cases
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea for a guy! The pillowcases and collage are special gifts and I know took a lot of time to complete.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊