Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bunny Peep Card

Hello! I hope you've had a great day! It's rained most of the day at my house which made the perfect excuse to play in my craft room. I decided to make another card using the My Kind of Peeps stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. Click here for the other card I made. This Bunny Peep Card is a little brighter but equally as cute!

All patterned paper are from the Hello Sunshine paper pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc. I used Bermuda Bay cardstock as the base layer and Bermuda Bay twine for detail. The grass was punched with a Fiskars punch. That's pretty much it!



This card is entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Andrea, love those bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun creation Andrea! Love your springtime colors and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the USE YOUR STUFF Challenge Blog! We hope to see you again next week!

    Darlene
    USE YOUR STUFF
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just totally love this! Awesome colors and the cutest image! I'm not a fan of Peeps but these ones I'll take any day! Thanks for joining our ink/ribbon/twine challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright and happy colors you used! Darling bunnies too! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog. Hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' those bunnies! Such a cute card.
    Gail from Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick and easy... that's the way to do it! super sweet card:)
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff. I hope you will join us again next week!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' cute! I love those little "Peeps" and the colors are just so springy! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Andrea! I love your adorable little peeps! Great paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute little card. Those bunnies are just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us over at Use Your Stuff! Hugs DT Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this stamp! I'm always so excited to get my SSS kit each month. Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing at Clear it Out.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊