Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sunshine Bunny Card

Good day! The sunshine is out, my daffodils have bloomed and the trees are getting their leaves. That must mean we are getting close to Spring.

This Sunshine Bunny Card I made today features a digital image called Carrot Bunny by Gerda Steiner Designs. The image is the freebie I received this month for playing along in her progressive challenge and it was colored using Copic markers. I used patterned paper from the Echo Park Easter collection. The sentiment is from Newton's Nook Day Dream stamp set and the sunshine stitched die and stitched square die are both from Lil' Inker Designs. To finish it off I added three pale yellow sequins and this card was done.

This Sunshine Bunny Card is entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


Daffodils from my yard

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we are getting close to spring..same thing is happening in my garden too..Love the cute image and the choice of pattern papers..a perfect card for spring..Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and super cute image. The daffoodils are just starting to flower here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊