Monday, August 1, 2016

Pansy Turtle Smile Card



Hello to the month of August! At this point I'm counting down the days until Fall/Autumn, which will arrive this year on September 22nd! I don't enjoy the summer heat in Oklahoma, so I spend a lot of my summer indoors in my craft room. :) This weekend I cleaned my craft room and found several digital images that I printed and set aside to use later. Then they got covered up and forgot about. This darling Pansy Turtle by Doodle Pantry was one of them. The size of the image was perfect for the sketch I found in the archives at Sketch Saturday. The sketch was from the April 6, 2013 challenge #253. I love using circles and this sketch was a lot of fun to use. This Pansy Turtle Smile Card was created for the following challenges:
The finished size of this card is 5.25" square. All patterned papers are from the Dots & Stripes paper pads by Echo Park. The little butterflies were stamped using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set by Stampin' Up! and punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch. The sending a smile your way sentiment is from the new Love & Affection stamp set by Stampin' Up! and the final touches were some sequins and rhinestones for sparkle. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


4 comments:

  1. Awe so cute! I love that image and the colors you used. You rocked your sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun image! I've got a bunch set aside too - now if I can only remember where I tucked them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Andrea. Love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and sweet! What an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊