Saturday, October 7, 2017

Newton Thankful Card

Hello and happy World Card Making Day! This morning I had some fun playing with patterned paper and Newton. To get my card started I found a sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Instead of making the card square, because I rarely mail my square cards, I went with an A2 size. The image and sentiment are from the stamp set called Autumn Newton by Newton's Nook. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was die cut with the coordinating dies. I used one of my favorite paper pads by Doodlebug Designs called Flea Market. The polka dot oval was die cut using a cross stitched oval die by My Favorite Things. Fiskars deckle scissors were used to cut the yellow oval mat. An oval punch was used for the sentiment and it was matted to a green apple scalloped oval. The final touch was the three yellow glitter enamel dots by Stampin' Up! and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to get crafty today!

This Newton Thankful Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. So cute great image and papers, the colours match perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab combination of DPs here, very autumnal.
    Thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! how adorable!!! love the sweet image and great pattern papers, Beautifully colored.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest Fall card. Beautiful papers and great image. Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so cute! I love all the patterned paper, too. And the Deckle scissors were always my fave! I'll need to get those out-- haven't played with my fancy scissors in a long time! Thanks for playing at SOS this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a cute card Andrea! I love that sweet image and the fabulous papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊